Is there anybody out there?

Home Forums For Teachers Is there anybody out there?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of aip aip 8 hours, 15 minutes ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aip

Hi!

I am a Key Stage 2 teacher in a local authority junior school in England. The school where I work has previously established links with Guy Claxton / TLO (Building Learning Power) and Bristol University (Effective Lifelong Learning Inventory).

As part of my current responsibilities, I am developing inquiry / project based learning through the school curriculum and would like to ‘network’ with people who have experience / ‘expertise’ in this area. My initial brief is to develop a small scale pilot project with a group of Year 5 pupils.

Any ‘pointers’ would be much appreciated!

martin Couzins
    Key Master

Thanks for the post. We are hoping that as the community grows we can help each other on questions such as these. In the meantime, and as it is very early days, I’ll aim to get an answer for you! Bear with me.

aip

Thank-you Martin! I’ve managed to e-mail your contact. It’s great have such a positive response. Will look forward to the growth of the forums.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.